Saturday, June 10, 2006

Father's Day Gifts You Only Dream About

Ok, it’s Saturday morning and for the second maybe the third (I can’t remember) weekend in a row it is raining. I have absolutely nothing to write about. So I thought I would share with you what I want for Father’s Day. Maybe someone who actually likes me will buy me something off the list.

#1. You have got to see this friggin’ thing up close. No normal person needs such a monstrosity, but this goliath size grill would make me the hero of the tailgate. Big enough for something like 50 burgers and two midgets. Stock up on the Lipitor this grill is every carnivores dream.


#2. Every outdoor party needs cold beer and if I can role the keg around with me even better. The only thing that could make it better is if came with a barrel of Harpoon UFO and a few cheerleaders to pull beers for my guests.





#3. The Sima XL Theater SXL-12 is an outdoor inflatable home theater. A freakin’ 12 foot TV screen made for your backyard. It has 100 watt speakers and is weather resistant. Unfortunately this is only the screen; you need to drop another grand or so for the projector.




#4. The Grill and Chill T.233 is the ultimate tailgate experience. I have wanted one these for the past four years. The newest model has a family size gas grill, huge cooler, beer tap, cutting board, power assemblely and marine stereo. It attaches to a standard trailer hitch and has a crank down base to move anywhere you want upon arrival to the stadium.




#5. I don’t quite know why, but how about a 7 foot fiberglass statue of the man of steel. What better way to demonstrate that you have absolutely no regard for money. I really can’t even begin to explain why I want it. I would just love to see the look on my neighbor's face when I make superman the focal point of my front yard. He would be so pissed off; I can hear him now bitching to his wife. That alone might actually be worth the $5,ooo.

Please feel free to add to my list...

2 Comments:

Blogger The Testosterone Pundit said...

I'll go halfsies with your wife on the Superman. But, I'll need to use him for the carpool lane some days, and he can be my wing man at bars. (My wife won't do it anymore, and being around you only ruins my chances with the chicks.)

The Testosterone Pundit

10:03 PM  
Blogger Jekyll said...

It’s a sad day when we have to comment on our own blog. But I had the Weber in mind for you. Maybe we can satisfy that appetite of yours.

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home