Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia...This Post is Not About Hot Chicks















Today is June 6, 2006 and surprisingly I have not heard much media hype. There is a remake of the Omen opening tonight and I have heard of a few mothers worried about giving birth to the Devil. Other than that I am really disappointed. Where are all the freaks and Chicken Littles of the world? No mass hysteria, zombie dwarfs, or Boston homosexuals bursting in to flames. I want to see the wrath of someone other than my wife, my boss or the homeless midget that lives under the Orange Line underpass (ok, there is not an angry midget residing in a train tunnel, but one can always dream).

I figured Ozzy Osborne, Keith Richards and Tom Jones would rise from the dead. I was hoping that devil babies would burst from wombs brandishing swords. Isn’t rapture supposed to be upon us? Maybe this is why Bush is becoming a bit more vocal about his opposition to gay marriage. Does he really think this little stance is going to keep him out of hell?

Locally an autopilot radio station 93.7 Mike FM reports to have been taken over by Lucifer. Oddly enough the station prides itself on existing without DJ’s and claims to play everything. Moreover, the last song that I heard this evening was The Devil Went Down to Georgia. Now I ask you; would Lucifer really play a song where he lost a golden fiddle to some redneck kid named Johnny?

In closing I would just like to point out that this particular post has nothing to do with babes, broads, or boobs. Recently, my cohort was told the two of us sound like chauvinist pigs with no real interest in anything but naked chicks. To prove that we are capable of writing about something other than tits and ass (not that we are interested in much else) there will be no pictures or mention of hot big busted girls eating hotdogs naked in this post. Please understand that it will be a cold day in hell when a future post does not contain a photo of a half naked chick doing something.

Sorry to those of you who visit us just for the chick pics...this won’t happen again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home