Friday, June 23, 2006

The New Man of Chiffon (I mean Steel)

I won’t be stooping to the level of my condescending chum. Clearly, there is some amount of jealousy on his part. He cannot reach my level of persistence, hard work, and dedication. We can’t all be perfect. I will apologize to all of our loyal readers for his R-rated rant against me. On the other hand, he does manage to find some pretty hot pictures of hot chicks, so we’ll keep him around and ride his coattails into some wonderful, exciting new fantasies.

Today, rather than discuss the lack of a post two days ago, we’ll examine the upcoming release of Superman Returns. This is an interesting story on many levels. First off, Superman, as always seems to be the case, is being played by a relative unknown. A man by the name of Brandon Routh will play the Man of Steel. His only acting credits include appearances on The Gilmore Girls, One Life to Live, and that gay sitcom in NBC which we will not mention.

On the other hand, a more known face is Kate Bosworth, who plays Lois Lane. Her work goes back to The Horse Whisperer, Remember the Titans, and Win a Date with Tad Hamilton. For some reason, they were not able to recast Margot Kidder in her previous role. (In truth, Margot Kidder went totally nuts in 1996 and faked her own death because she thought the government was watching her. Koo Koo!)

There are a few rumors on the radar regarding this new Superman movie. Some say that Superman is portrayed as homosexual in the picture. Now, not being gay myself, I have no idea how one would do this. In fact, part of the appeal of the Man of Steel is that he can romance any chick because he’s such a stud. May I say that he looks a bit effeminate. Who knows? Maybe he does putt from the rough. Who am I to question?

Well, I’ll leave us all alone now. As you can see, I’m less than inspired tonight. But, at least you got some useful factoids about Margot Kidder. (May I say the Wikipedia article about her makes absolutely no mention of her manic-depression.) So, while I may be a bit dry today, at least I wrote. Have fun, and we’ll see you soon.

And remember, if there’s grass on the field, put up a tent, throw some steaks on the barbeque, and play some two-hand touch football with the sorority girls having a carwash across the street.

The Testosterone Pundit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home