Sunday, June 04, 2006

What Would You Watch?

Given a choice between watching the PGA, arena football, the Bo Sox, or the French Open women’s finals what would you choose? Oh, and I think I flicked by a NASCAR race and the Memphis in May BBQ competition (my personal favorite). Now don’t be too hasty with your answer. Think about which of these viewing opportunities offers the highest entertainment value. Which is the manliest? Which requires the least amount of attention to follow? Let me make a little easier. If the batteries run out on the clicker what channel do you leave on? We all know once your ass hits the couch it’s not moving until you have to take a leak.

My answer may or may not surprise you, but you can’t argue with my reason…

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

3:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home